RE: COVID-19 – Ella Bliss Community
Dear Ella Bliss Community,
**Please note these guidelines are as of 8/11/20 and are subject to change based upon additional information and guidance received from local authorities**
Please take a moment to review our new safety guidelines in light of COVID-19 before booking your appointment. We have always taken extra precaution to maintain a pristine and safe environment and are implementing extra measures in added precaution.
However, by booking an appointment you acknowledge that you’ve read our guidelines and are comfortable with the risks associated by booking a non-essential personal service at this time. Failure to read and follow these strict COVID-19 guidelines will result in us not being able to perform a service and a refund will not be issued.
New Guidelines for Customers:
- We strongly advise immunocompromised or at-risk guests to really consider your risks before booking your appointment and highly suggest you do not schedule a non-essential personal service to reduce your exposure to COVID-19 and any other major health related illnesses during this crucial time.
- Upon scheduling your appointment, you fully acknowledge there is some risk in receiving a personal non-essential service and Ella Bliss Beauty Bar is 100% not responsible or liable for any health-related injuries once you leave our beauty bars.
- Providers will be unable to perform any type of treatment if client is exhibiting ANY symptoms of a sickness of any type.
- We will be asking questions about your health during our confirmation calls the day ahead of your appointment. Please make sure you are very clear with our staff when you call to schedule or we call to confirm your appointment as we will not issue a refund for any appointment not rendered due to not following our guidelines.
- All service providers, staff and guests will be required to wear masks within our facility at all times. In addition, all service providers will be wearing gloves during a service with the only exception of massage (unless requested). You may also see your service provider wear a protective face shield as well. All service areas have incorporated additional sanitation procedures on top of our already stringent guidelines.
- We will be asking each client to use hand sanitizer upon entering the building and then promptly wash their hands after checking in.
- For the time being, we will be a modified cashless facility. Meaning, we will not be able to accept cash as payment and will not be able to provide change. You may elect to tip on a credit card or place a cash tip directly in a provided envelope to give to your technician. We will continue to require a credit card to schedule appointments online and over the phone and this same credit card must be used at check out for contactless payment.
- We will limit the amount of people within our beauty bars to stay within guidelines. We ask that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment who will not be receiving a service. Please don’t enter the beauty bar until your appointment time. If we have overlapping customers that would put us over our capacity limitations, we might ask you to wait in your car or in provided chairs just outside the front entrance.
- All areas of our beauty bars, specially the treatment areas, will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each and every guest, per our normal protocol with hospital grade disinfectant. We have added additional sanitation steps to our already very thorough protocol and are following all guidelines from the CDC and DORA.
- Our service providers are all Barbicide Certified
- We will be practicing social distancing of customers including seating guests in every other chair on the service floor – even if you are within a group. Only 1 guest will be allowed in the spa waiting room and we ask that guests keep their distance while within our facility – please no hugs or handshake greetings for the time being.
- For the time being we will not be offering self-serve water, handing out chocolates or allowing guests to handle our nail pallets, retail or samples. Please limit the items you bring into the beauty bar to only the essentials (no laptops, food, etc.)
- All staff will receive a wellness check at the beginning and end of their shift. To ensure the safety of all, we do reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we feel is not following our outlined safety procedures or is displaying illness symptoms of any kind. No refund will be issued in this scenario.
- We have modified our appointment cancellation policy through July to only require a 4-hour notification if you are needing to cancel an appointment due to illness. All other policies still apply.
We have put these new strict guidelines in place to keep everyone as safe as possible during this time and because of that any appointment you currently have is subject to change. Each service provider is working a limited schedule to accommodate these changes, so please be patient with us.
If you are experiencing any signs of illness, have been exposed to COVID-19, or are experiencing a fever, cough, or trouble breathing, please stay home and reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later to ensure you are symptom-free. We are continuing to waive our cancellation fees during this time with at least 4 hours’ notice for illness related concerns. Our strict cancellation policy for No Shows still applies and you will be charged in full. If you are uncomfortable with any of the guidelines outlined above, please notify us immediately at email@example.com and we will reschedule your appointment for when we can fully reopen.
We are so excited to see our wonderful members and guests again but encourage everyone to continue to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. We are all in this together and must still do our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19. This is a new reality for all of us and we thank you for your patience and understanding with this complicated situation and knowing that plans may change. We will continue to update you with any additional information through email and our social channels. We are closely monitoring the situation and following all guidance from local government, DORA and the CDC. You are still welcome to purchase your favorite products and boutique items and we will be happy to provide curbside pick-up or delivery to eliminate additional people within the beauty bar. Please email any orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any additional questions or comments.
We can’t thank you enough for your continued support during this challenging time and we look forward to continuing to bring you bliss in the days and weeks ahead!
Brooke, Kelly and the entire Ella Bliss Team