Give Your Face a Spring Makeover
You know how you clean your house regularly, but then do one big deep clean every season or so? Well, just like your home, your face benefits from both consistent care and periodic deep cleans. For beautiful spring skin, our estheticians recommend you try our special O2 Lift Facial.
Winter really does a number on our skin. Cold, blustery weather leaves skin feeling raw. Indoor heaters dry it out. By the end of the season, we’re left feeling chapped, itchy and red-faced.
The Ella Bliss O2 Lift Facial is a five-step treatment that infuses oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, peptides and a high concentration of enzymatic botanicals into your skin. So what does that do, exactly?
- Prepares – Experts say that the use of oxygen at the beginning better prepares your skin to absorb the healing nutrients applied during a facial treatment.
- Heals – Oxygen accelerates wound healing and has been shown to kill certain bacteria. Say goodbye to chapped skin!
- Hydrates – The use of oxygen helps infuse hydration into the skin, which means the moisturizers used during the treatment will be incredibly effective.
- Reduces – Forget fine lines! Oxygen improves blood circulation, which can help plump up your skin and smooth out any wrinkles you’ve been eyeing.
- Adds – Used with serums containing hyaluronic acid, oxygen helps add a radiant glow to your face.
The best thing about O2 facials? There are little-to-no side effects! You might look a bit extra-plumped just after thanks to the oxygen, but this will quickly calm down and leave you with hydrated, healthy skin ready to take on the season.
So when it’s time to book your next facial with Ella Bliss, pick the O2 Lift treatment and see how amazing your skin looks!
Note to our readers: While all Ella Bliss locations are currently closed because of COVID-19, we still want to share our favorite beauty secrets with you. We look forward to seeing you back in our Beauty Bars!