A New Way to Holiday
2020 has changed the way we socialize. With the holiday season just around the corner, it means we have to rethink how to celebrate this festive season with the people closest to us.
But just because you can’t throw a big holiday party with your friends and family doesn’t mean you can’t find meaningful ways to share the holiday spirit. Smaller, more intimate activities give you an opportunity to really focus on quality time with those closest to you. And as much as Ella Bliss loves hosting large gatherings full of friends, we also love when it’s just you and a friend or two having the time of your lives!
How to Share the Bliss
Did you know Ella Bliss members can bring along one guest a month to receive services at the member discounted price? We call it our Share the Bliss perk, and it’s the perfect perk for a lovely holiday outing with a friend. Here are a few ideas for how to share the bliss:
- Festive Faces – Go glam with blowouts, lush lashes and professional makeup services for a “just because” day of looking fabulous!
- Nice Nails – Everyone loves a good mani/pedi, and the holidays are a great time to play with color and nail designs.
- Sayonara Stress – Ease the tensions of this year with an indulgent massage and soothing facial customized to put you in a state of total relaxation. Look into upgrades such as our sugar scrub or hot stones for added ahhhhhhs.
- Gift the Gift of Bliss – Ella Bliss gift cards make for an excellent present!
- Holiday Gift Bundles – Take holiday gift giving to a whole new level this year with our Holiday Gift Bundles!
Of course, no holiday celebration would be complete without a bubbly beverage or two—and you’ll find plenty of options on the Ella Bliss drink menu. Toast with champagne, a glass of rosé or a cozy cup of coffee.
‘Tis still one of our busiest seasons, so be sure to book your holiday bliss soon!